The J.R. Gladden Society welcomes applicants of all genders and ethnicities. So why become a member? The benefits of becoming a member of the Gladden Society include:
- Exclusive access to JRGOS membership directory
- Committee Opportunities! All members are eligible to become committee members and have a voice in numerous JRGOS committees Membership, Mentorship, Communications, etc.
There are also specific benefits for JRGOS members at every level of training, including:
- Mentoring: Access to mentoring sessions held at the AAOS Annual Meeting each year
- Summer Research: Increased exposure to summer research and mentoring opportunities through the nationally recognized, Nth Dimensions www.nthdimensions.org organization
Orthopaedic Surgery Residents/Fellows
- Research Grants: Exclusive access to research grants funded by our industry sponsors
- ABOS Part I Board Review Scholarships: JRGOS sponsored scholarship for orthopaedic residents in their final year of training to pay for registration for the AAOS Board Preparation and Review Course
Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons
- ABOS Part II Boards: Available only to JRGOS members, mock oral boards are set up for surgeons preparing to taking Part II of their ABOS boards. Mock oral boards are conducted on the east and west coast each year. This program has resulted in a near perfect 100% pass rate for the participants.
- CME Credits: Earn required CME credits at each JRGOS Bi-Annual Meeting
- Development Grants: JROGS offers grants to attend courses and conferences that will contribute to the development of its members surgical skills and knowledge
- Research Grants: JRGOS offers numerous research grants to early career surgeons to help their academic career progress
Email application, a current CV, Deans letter (if applicable), residency/fellowship director letter (if applicable) to email@example.com If paying by check, mail check to Society office (insert hyperlink to Contact page).